Ksenia — Linen Pinafore Pattern
More than just your typical apron, this linen pinafore is an upgrade both in style and functionality. Beautifully tailored with deep pockets, shoulder straps, a front bib and waistband ties.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
This is a simple and fun pattern. Pocket gave me a pause but good help desk helped.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST
Enter the e-mail address associated with your Fabrics-store.com account:
Temporary password has been emailed
Temporary password has been emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and should arrive shortly. If you have any questions or problems, please contact our customer care center at 1-866-620-2008.
Your account has been disabled. If you believe this to be a mistake, please call our customer service at 1-866-620-2008 and we will help you with your order. We appreciate your cooperation.
Web Accessibility Toolbar