Noor — Noor Wrap Dress Pattern
This is our first wrap dress on the blog which is a bit strange because what better way to emphasize the effortlessly chic spirit of linen than turning it into a wrap dress?
Most feminine yet versatile clothing piece a woman can have in her wardrobe, a wrap dress flatters many figures, looks great in any color and is ideal for any occasion, from fancy dinners to casual weekends. Our version of the iconic wrap dress has long slightly puffed sleeves, gathered skirt and pretty ribbon ties.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
Hi I downloaded pattern and didnt get pdf
Hi! The pattern pieces are included as an attachment to the PDF you are opening. I just sent you an email with the steps to access the attachment. Please email me if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a great evening.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST