Milou — Linen Color-Block Dress Pattern
Our loose-fitted and partially gathered Milou dress combines two shades of white linens: an optic white and a buttery off-white for a monochromatic and very stylish look. All-white just elevates everything so much more, don't you think?
A perfect beginner project, this dress is a breeze to make and a pleasure to wear! Cut from our softened medium weight natural linen, it looks and feels effortless and chic.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST