Classic Linen Bedding — Pillowcases & Shams
Classic Bedding Collection - Part III - Pillowcases & Shams - Classic simplicity in design, these shams will feel cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
I found the instructions and illustrations to be confusing, and ultimately had to ignore them. (It looks as if the ties are supposed to be folded in half before being inserted into the seams, but they're not. Ultimately, I made 6 ties for each pillow case, each 7" long.) The cutting instructions for the case itself were simple and a perfect fit. Once I stopped trying to make sense of the tie instructions, I was able to figure out how they needed to be inserted, and the cases went together easily. I like the inside pocket flap and tie combination, and the crisp topstitched border.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST