Sky — Shirt Dress With Flap Pockets Pattern
A classic style for decades, the shirt dress is an absolute must have in every wardrobe. It is one of those garments that works for every season and situation. Our Sky sewing pattern is a classic gathered shirtdress with a modern twist and attention to detail. Cut in a flattering, timeless shape, our favorite thing about this design is the flap patch pockets and contrasting topstitching which add some interesting detailing.
Perfectly proportioned, the structured shape with gathered skirt and sleeves and semi-fitted bodice is softened by the softened linen with silky and luxurious feel.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST