Noa — Noa Linen Shirt Pattern
Channeling the minimalist spirit of a modern woman, the Noa shirt is a modern classic. This simple shirt combines relaxed silhouette with classic tailored styling, like a point collar, sleeve cuffs and a back yoke. One of the most foundational and versatile pieces of any wardrobe, it can be dressed up or down so easily and pairs really well with just about anything. Made out of our finest linen, it'll get softer and softer with every wash.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST