Lucia — Wrapped Camisole Sundress Pattern
Lucia is a flowy, feminine sundress that adds romance to your look with a flirty faux-wrap front, spaghetti straps and a cinched drawstring waist. Its best assets are the plunging neckline and narrow straps that show a bit of skin on a hot day. There's something about crisp white linen that just screams summer. The fresh hues, the cooling effect on a warm day, the way white looks coupled with tanned skin... all good things that make a little white dress an absolute go-to for any occasion.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST