Jane — Gathered Shirt Dress With Notched Collar Pattern
If you feel like your wardrobe needs a lot more buttons and collars, then you'll love our new pattern - The Notched Collar Shirtdress! Effortlessly chic, its feminine cut is flattering for all body shapes and sizes.
Practice sewing a collar, adding facings, attaching yokes and patch pockets and stitching buttonholes. And even though this pattern is classified as intermediate, beginner sewists should not be scared to try!
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
Just made this dress - great pattern - changed sleeves to long cuffed sleeves. I will post a photo as soon as I finish sewing on buttons. Used oatmeal colored linen from a different vendor, but will be ordering more from this site to make another one in a different color!
This fabroc is just the thing for summer. I am looking forward to the time when I can sew this lovely linen. The fabric iinspires me to domy best.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST