Gia — Linen Jumpsuits
Paper Pattern : $45.00
Brisk, beautiful, great about holding a wonderful shape, right for any sunny or starry hour! Gia -- the pattern collection of playful jumpsuits with a button-front closure, self-belt, and side pockets. With four variations, three in length and a sleeve option, there are plenty of ways to make this piece yours. Semi-fitted with room to move.
Roll paper patterns ready to cut and sew with fully illustrated, step by step instructions for the beginner seamstress.
What you get with your pattern:
- 1:1 fit and pattern consultation with our in-house pattern maker and fit expert.
- The latest in sizing. We use up-to-date technology and body shape data to get you a better fit.
- Professional clothing construction techniques. Developed by industry insiders with 100 years of shared experience.
- Illustrated instructional booklet to get you from start to finish. Written with the beginner in mind.
- Comes printed on crease-free, rolled plotting paper. Professional quality.
- Your pattern comes with only the sizes you requested printed in vibrant colors. Less clutter for easier cutting.
- Complimentary pattern storage tube and pattern hook.
- Pattern card for easy reference.
- Sew for your business? The pattern license is free with purchase.
|Sizes:||2 to 8, 10 to 16|
I'm so glad I bought this! Such a cute jumpsuit and perfect in linen. Instructions were easy to follow. You can dress it up with heels or down with sandals. It's exactly like the picture!
HOW DOES FREE SHIPPING WORK?
Take advantage of our Free Shipping offers on orders shipping within the contiguous US on the following days:
Every Monday and Wednesday on orders of $150 or more.
Every day on orders of $1,000 or more.
Your order will be shipped Standard Shipping (4-8 Business Days) with the shipper of our choice. No international orders. Standard shipping takes 24-48 hours for processing. Delivery times begin one business day after the order is placed. This is due to your order being manually cut and packaged to ensure quality.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST