Fred — Linen Knotted Crop Top
This new sewing pattern is really easy to make and would make a lovely addition to your wardrobe. Use the adjustable ties to create a flirty bow in the back. The cut is just plunge-y enough to feel sexy without feeling too exposed. And the best part is that it is fully lined, with no apparent seams. Pair it with high-waisted jeans or skirts.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
I absolutely love the contrast of the boxy, modest front and flowing, playful back. The high V neck gives a distinctive look and the the ties in the back are perfect. Very comfortable to wear & move about in and it's quick & easy to make, the tutorial has clear instructions. Thank you!!!
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST