Dana — Dana Linen Jumpsuit Pattern
We love jumpsuits for the same reason we love dresses: they are a one item outfit, which makes getting dressed a no-brainer.
Our Dana jumpsuit is the perfect one-piece to make you look fabulous without overthinking it. With its fitted bodice, a detachable belt to cinch the waist and slightly tapered cropped legs, this sewing pattern has a flattering fit that can be easily adjusted to suit your body type.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST