Beau — Beau Pleated Shirt Pattern
Inspired by the formal tuxedo shirts, our Beau shirt pattern is a feminine take on the classic menswear style. The delicate pleating and relaxed fit give this casual tailored shirt a unique character.
Between the concealed button placket and the front tucks, there is surely a lot of pleating involved, but some good markings and a bit of patience should see even beginners safely through and the end result is simply stunning. Effortlessly elegant, this shirt might become your everyday favorite!
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST