Alena — Linen Pants Pattern
Alena is a straight leg, ankle length pant with front pleating and pockets. Traditional trouser detailing with a contoured waistband to give a flattering, feminine fit.
What you get with your pattern:
- Free PDF download for our registered customers.
- Print-at-home format on Letter/A4 paper.
- Layered PDF to print just the sizes you want.
- Most patterns available graded in size 0/2 to 28/30.
- Step-by-step instructions on The Thread blog.
- No licensing restrictions. Sew as many as you like for yourself, your family, even your sewing business.
I cannot find the actual pattern. Only see the flat drawing..
Hi - the printable pattern pieces are included as attachments in the main PDF file. Once you have the file opened in Adobe Reader. In the Adobe Reader menu select View - Show/Hide - Navigation Panes - Attachments. Once you click Attachments - Adobe will show the attached files where the pattern pieces themselves are. Hope this helps and I am sending you an email with pictures of the steps just in case :)
RETURNS & PRINTING INFO
We're proud to share our patterns without licensing restrictions. You may use our patterns to sew for personal use or for your business. For paid digital patterns, we do not offer returns. Please make sure to ask any questions you may have before purchasing a digital pattern.
Please contact us by following the link below.SUBMIT A REQUEST
1 866 620 2008
Call us Monday through Friday 10 am - 6 pm PST